사이트 내 전체검색

자유게시판

The Realistic Sex Doll Diaries

페이지 정보

profile_image
작성자 Pearl
댓글 0건 조회 6회 작성일 24-09-21 08:48

본문

It is the familiar sigmoid curve. In more familiar phrases: by one of the best estimate I can monitor down, in 2003 we as a species recorded 2500 petabytes - 2.5 x 1018 bytes - of knowledge. Yet there are a couple of that veer extra towards the quirky than the quaint and sometimes even the most nice-seeming places have essentially the most peculiar of traditions. After which there's a faculty of thought that holds that, even if AI is feasible, the Singularity idea is hogwash - it simply appears to be like like an insuperable barrier or a permanent step change because we're too far away from it to see the high-quality-grained detail. It's even harder to foretell the second-order consequences of latest applied sciences when they start merging on the edges, and hybridizing. It's as if the steadily steepening price of enchancment in transportation technologies that gave us the Apollo flights by the late 1960s saved on going, with a Jupiter mission in 1982, a fast relativistic flight to Alpha Centauri by 1990, a sooner than gentle drive by 2000, after which a time machine so we may arrive before we set off. Or a set of trigonometric tables? So going again to my earlier figure for the mixed lifelog information streams of everybody in Germany - twenty five grams of memory diamond would retailer six years' value of data.

There are roughly 80 million folks in Germany. Often we do not know our neighbours as well as we know individuals who dwell hundreds of kilometers away. Within the film, Frank says that Irish dancers appear to be they've steel rods up their arses, but in the e-book it is Frank's father who says that. Add optical character recognition on the fly for any textual content you look at, speech-to-textual content for anything you say, and it's all listed and searchable. Realistically, with multiplexing, it places three or 4 video channels and a sound channel and different telemetry - a coronary heart monitor, say, a operating GPS/Galileo location sign, every part I kind and every mouse event I ship - onto that chip, while I'm awake. And if they don't decay, they become unreadable: teen sex ru (Read the Full Piece of writing) the original tapes of the gradual-scan video from the primary moon landing, for instance, appear to be missing, and the much decrease high quality broadcast photographs are all that remain.

These positions are more modern, and maybe not as widely recognized or practiced as those listed above. A secondary pathway to the Singularity is the concept of augmented intelligence, as opposed to synthetic intelligence: we could not want machines that think, if we are able to come up with tools that assist us think sooner and more effectively. It's nonetheless thirty years away at the moment, just because it was within the 1950s, but the concept of building machines that think has been around for centuries, and more just lately, the concept of understanding how the human mind processes information and coding some sort of procedural system in software for doing the identical kind of factor has soaked up loads of research. What I'd like to have a look at is the impact this kind of venture goes to have on human civilization. Sixty kilograms can store a lifelog for all the human species for a century.

Only use a condom you retailer appropriately - Don't store condoms in locations with sizzling temperatures, in a wallet. That's enough to retailer a reside DivX video stream - compressed a lot relative to a DVD, however the identical general decision - of all the things I have a look at for a 12 months, including time I spend sleeping, or within the bathroom. We will speculate that if molecular nanotechnology as described by, among others, Eric Drexler, is possible, we are able to construct a system that may create a diamond, one layer at a time, atom by atom, by stacking individual atoms - and with enough discrimination to stack carbon-12 and carbon-13, we have received a tool for writing memory diamond. Memory diamond is quite simple: at any given place in the inflexible carbon lattice, a carbon-12 followed by a carbon-13 means zero, and a carbon-13 followed by a carbon-12 means one. My model of a long run high quantity information storage medium is a synthetic diamond. There's a model for long run excessive volume storage that I like to use as a reference point.

댓글목록

등록된 댓글이 없습니다.

회원로그인

회원가입

사이트 정보

회사명 : 회사명 / 대표 : 대표자명
주소 : OO도 OO시 OO구 OO동 123-45
사업자 등록번호 : 123-45-67890
전화 : 02-123-4567 팩스 : 02-123-4568
통신판매업신고번호 : 제 OO구 - 123호
개인정보관리책임자 : 정보책임자명

접속자집계

오늘
어제
최대
전체
Copyright © 소유하신 도메인. All rights reserved.