what time is the terence crawford fight > 자유게시판

본문 바로가기

사이트 내 전체검색

뒤로가기 자유게시판

what time is the terence crawford fight

페이지 정보

작성자 Louella 작성일 24-09-22 02:35 조회 9 댓글 0

본문

At the weigh-in, BoMac wore a T-shirt with Ice Cube’s likeness printed on the front. Perhaps he hoped that in 24 hours crawford fight tonight would embody Cube’s most famous anthem: "It Was a Good Day." Which is exactly what their team expected. Crawford’s close friend and camp member Bernard Davis said he had never seen the welterweight this primed, and he predicted a 10th-round knockout. Friends, of course, have said similar stuff before every fight ever held. But that was the vibe that Crawford oozed all week. Locked in fails to capture the full intensity.

As a large portion of the Las Vegas fight crowd celebrated Terence Crawford’s emphatic ninth-round stoppage triumph over Errol Spence Jr. on Saturday, the predictable cries for a rematch had already begun.

"On behalf of former undisputed Super Welterweight champion Jermell Charlo, we are pleased to inform you that he hereby requests to be reinstated as the WBA Super Champion at 154 pounds," TGB Promotions’ Tom Brown alerted the WBA Championship Committee in a letter obtained by The Ring. "We also want to let you know that Jermell has no problem with WBA champion Israil Madrimov defending his regular title against Terence Crawford this summer.

Since Crawford captured the WBO welterweight title in his first fight at 147 pounds in June 2018, a TKO victory over Jeff Horn, there had been calls for a summit meeting against Spence. For years, one impediment loomed large: rival promoters.

"I’m totally focused on staying at 135 pounds because it’s where I feel strongest and most comfortable," Cruz said. "I just want to give everyone watching a great show. I’ve made a connection with the fans because I showed that I’m not afraid to fight the best. I have no fear, just resolve."

Cutelaba seized control early by catching a Walker kick and dumping him on the ground. However, he might have been too aggressive in his advances on the ground, as Walker scrambled to his back after escaping Cutelaba's submission attempt.

Robert Helenius’s second bout with Adam Kownacki began the way their first one ended – with Helenius bouncing punches off of Kownacki’s bald head. Their first fight, in March 2020, ended with an upset knockout for Helenius, who was supposed to serve as a steppingstone for Kownacki, then a rising prospect.

9:34 p.m. ET: It's not looking good for Nonito Donaire. After ten rounds it has been Santiago outworking the 40-year-old throughout. It looks like Father Time is finally catching up to Donaire as he is unable to get his shots off and has continuously found himself a few steps behind. It's very likely that he's going to need a knockout to pull this off.

What played out was stunning to everyone who expected a glorified sparring match like when Floyd Mayweather Jr. battled Conor McGregor. Ngannou was in the fight from the opening bell as he ate most of Fury's big punches and returned fire. The native of Cameroon even dropped Fury with a left hand in the third round. He failed to capitalize on much of his success, however, as Fury seemed to do the better boxing moves in each round to win on scorecards. In the end, it was a valiant effort from a debutant who lost by split decision and never buckled in the face of adversity.

9:03 p.m. ET: Up now is the ageless wonder, Nonito Donaire (42-7, 28 KOs), as he looks to claim the vacant WBC bantamweight championship against Alexandro Santiago (27-3-5, 14 KOs). Should the 40-year-old Donaire pull this off, he would break his own record as the oldest bantamweight champion in boxing history.

Crawford even targeted an undisputed crown in a second division, a first for a male fighter in the sport’s history. He seized his first at junior welterweight in 2017, which prompted the move up and led to a career stall that wasn’t his fault at all. He could land any punch a boxer can throw, from both stances, but not the opponents he most wanted to bludgeon. Like Spence.

Big things are expected of Gennady Golovkin lookalike Madrimov (the latest world champion to come out of Uzbekistan looking somewhat like GGG from a facial standpoint and also fighting like him). Madrimov, a hugely accomplished amateur boxer, looked great in stopping Magomed Kurbanov to take the WBA belt at ’54, and now Madrimov will engage in a huge fight in his very first title defence.

Spence beat Kell Brook in 2017 for the IBF belt and Shawn Porter in 2019 for the WBC strap. He last fought in April 2022, beating Yordenis Ugas via TKO for the WBA welterweight title. That was his first fight since 2020, as he was recovering from a detached retina that forced a bout with Manny Pacquiao to get nixed.

McGregor has now fought four times in the last five years and lost three times, including two in a row to Dustin Poirier. The U.F.C.’s lightweight division is one of its deepest, and with a broken bone and no clear path back to the top, McGregor is foundering.

hq720.jpgKongo needs his wits about him with Essuman continuiting to take the fight to his opponent. He finds himself on the ropes once more but still has the awarenss to dodge the biggest blows well and avoid being caught compeltely off guard.

댓글목록 0

등록된 댓글이 없습니다.

Copyright © 소유하신 도메인. All rights reserved.

사이트 정보

회사명 : 회사명 / 대표 : 대표자명
주소 : OO도 OO시 OO구 OO동 123-45
사업자 등록번호 : 123-45-67890
전화 : 02-123-4567 팩스 : 02-123-4568
통신판매업신고번호 : 제 OO구 - 123호
개인정보관리책임자 : 정보책임자명

PC 버전으로 보기