fight ppv > 자유게시판

본문 바로가기

사이트 내 전체검색

뒤로가기 자유게시판

fight ppv

페이지 정보

작성자 Jaxon 작성일 24-09-21 10:31 조회 12 댓글 0

본문

Moran (30-6-1, 21 KOs) has some notable names on his resume but has lost every time he stepped up. However, despite suffering multiple losses, Devin Haney is the only fighter to ever stop the Mexico City native.

The winner — Crawford — has the right to dictate terms for the weight and everything. It had been reported that if Spence won, he would do the rematch at 154 lbs, and it’s entirely possible he’ll go to 154 anyway, and maybe not do a rematch with Crawford. But the money may be too much to pass up, and if Crawford will do it at 154, Spence surely would take it.

"I fought the best pound-for-pound fighter in the world, and I believe I did enough because I was the champion," Madrimov said through a translator. "I was controlling the rhythm and felt very comfortable inside the ring. I believe that I did really well."

Can't get enough boxing and MMA? Get the latest in the world of combat sports from two of the best in the business. Subscribe to Morning Kombat with Luke Thomas and Brian Campbell for the best analysis and in-depth news, including instant analysis of Terence Crawford vs. Errol Spence Jr. at the conclusion of the PPV event.

"He was waiting to counter me just like I was trying to counter him," Crawford said. "He was very disciplined, he wasn’t coming in throwing them wild shots like I intended him to, and it was a very good fight."

155 lbs.: Matt Frevola vs. Ottman Azaitar115 lbs.: Karolina Kowalkiewicz vs. Silvana Gomez145 lbs.: Michael Trizano vs. Seungwoo Choi135 lbs.: Julio Arce vs. Montel Jackson205 lbs.: Carlos Ulberg vs. Nicolae Negumereanu

Top Rank announced on August 20 that Crawford would make his first defence at the CenturyLink Center in Nebraska, Omaha, on October 24 against Montreal based 33 year old contender Dierry Jean. Jean's only previous loss as a professional had come in 2014 against light welterweight titlist Lamont Peterson, in Peterson's hometown of Washington, D.C., after which Jean dropped down to lightweight where he won four fights in a row. Crawford knocked Jean out in the tenth round in front of an audience of 11,020. Crawford landed 169 total punches out of 533 thrown, and 40% of his power shots. Over the last three rounds, Crawford out-landed Jean 59 to 9. After the fight, Crawford stated that he was ready for former eight-division world champion Manny Pacquiao, "I'm ready. Bob, make it happen. I'm ready. I'm gonna let my handlers, Cameron Dunkin and Brian McIntyre, talk to Bob Arum and Team Pacquiao, and let's see if we can make it happen." Crawford was ahead on all three judges' scorecards at the time of stoppage (89–80, 90–79 twice). The fight was broadcast on HBO, drawing an average of 1.071 million viewers and peaked at 1.2 million.

The week began with Inoue, the former undisputed bantamweight champion, moving up to face unbeaten unified super bantamweight champion Stephen Fulton. Much like Crawford did on Saturday, Inoue was frighteningly good Tuesday, a terrifying combination of speed and power and he stopped Fulton in the eighth round.

Terence Crawford is ready to add more gold to his waist, while champion Israil Madrimov looks to defy the odds against a pound-for-pound great. Madrimov defends the WBA super welterweight title against Crawford. The interim WBO belt is also on the line.

Having called for the opportunity since November 2016, Egidijus Kavaliauskas eventually faced Crawford on December 14, 2019. Early in the fight, Crawford appeared to have been knocked down, however it was not ruled a knockdown. After a close first half of the fight eventually, Crawford won by stoppage in the ninth. After dropping the Lithuanian in the seventh round with an overhand right, and twice further in the ninth with explosive punches, the referee intervened to save Kavaliauskas further punishment.

His next fight took place before a sellout crowd of 5,092 at the Theater of Madison Square Garden on February 27, 2016, against Hank Lundy. Panned as a second-rate fight for the undefeated Crawford, the bout picked up considerable steam in the weeks leading up to the telecast as Lundy boldly predicted a knockout win. Crawford successfully defended his light welterweight title with a fifth-round TKO of Lundy. Crawford connected with 89 of 247 punches (36%), compared to 47 of 411 for Lundy (22%). Crawford who won the terence crawford fight last night a fast-paced first round, finally sending Lundy down in a corner in the fifth round. He beat the count, but the bout was soon stopped by referee Steve Willis at 2 minutes, 9 seconds. Crawford spoke out about his feud with Lundy on social media, "He and I had gone back and forth on Twitter for like a year. I just wanted to shut him up for good." Crawford earned $1.21 million and Lundy earned a $150,000 purse. Although there was a lot of tension pre-fight, Lundy approached Crawford after the fight and showed respect. The fight averaged 982,000 viewers on HBO and peaked just over 1 million viewers.

hq720_2.jpg"This fight is happening at the right time. All the belts are on the line, so there’s even more to fight for. What better way to have this fight than to have it for the undisputed welterweight title?"

댓글목록 0

등록된 댓글이 없습니다.

Copyright © 소유하신 도메인. All rights reserved.

사이트 정보

회사명 : 회사명 / 대표 : 대표자명
주소 : OO도 OO시 OO구 OO동 123-45
사업자 등록번호 : 123-45-67890
전화 : 02-123-4567 팩스 : 02-123-4568
통신판매업신고번호 : 제 OO구 - 123호
개인정보관리책임자 : 정보책임자명

PC 버전으로 보기