Guinness World Information > 자유게시판

본문 바로가기

사이트 내 전체검색

뒤로가기 자유게시판

Guinness World Information

페이지 정보

작성자 France Samuels 작성일 24-09-03 02:26 조회 12 댓글 0

본문

The guide's reference to the well-known beer model has given it a unique identification that embodies the spirit of joy and accomplishment. Additionally, the presence of Guinness World Data' international headquarters in London additional strengthens the UK's repute as a hub of creativity and innovation. It has turn out to be a destination for tourists and guests, 人物 世界記録 enhancing the nation's cultural tourism and showcasing its wealthy history of record-breaking achievements. It wasn't lost on us that not everybody's grandfather was referenced in films (e.g., Mel Brook's "Blazing Saddles") or Tv (e.g, "The Carol Burnett Show"), however we didn't feel the need to discuss his athletic accomplishments overtly. "I cannot inform you how many instances I've seen my grand-dad win the one hundred metre sprint! Each of my parents taught me in regards to the 1936 Olympics when I used to be very, very young. The longest kiss lasted 58 hours, 35 minutes and 58 seconds, achieved by Ekkachai Tiranarat and Laksana Tiranarat (each Thailand) at an event organized by Ripley's Imagine It or Not! These land-lovers had been married on terra firma, but Herbert Fisher (USA, b. Zelmyra Fisher (USA, b. Thirteen Could 13 1924 in North Carolina, USA.

Tami, fifty eight, has been growing her mullet for 33 years! 15-12 months-outdated Sidakdeep Singh Chahal from Uttar Pradesh, India, was confirmed to have the longest hair on a male teenager, with luscious locks measuring 146 cm (four ft 9.5 in). Sidak washes his hair twice per week - the task takes over an hour in total each time. "I’ve never had a haircut in my life, and that’s as a result of my religious beliefs," Sidak explained. Lee Redmond was the report holder for the longest fingernails on a pair of fingers (feminine) for just one 12 months, however still retains the longest ever title. Louise Hollis (USA) began rising her toenails in 1982, and when measured in 1991 that they had a mixed length of 220.98 cm (87 in). ] the Men's 100m Backstroke S12 Last throughout Day One of the 2022 World Para Swimming Championships at Penteada Olympic Swimming pools Complex on June 12, 2022 in Funchal, Madeira, Portugal. On day 3 of the Paris Paralympics, two new information had been set by Nice Britain. 28-year-previous Clegg took the lead forward of the defending champion from Azerbaijan, Raman Salei, in the final 50 meters, lowering the document by zero.33 seconds. Salei and Yaroslav Denysenko of Ukraine placed second and third in 1:00.67 and 1:01.52, respectively.

As an alternative, each particular person International Sports Federation units its own age requirements. Since Yun-mi's historic golden victory, the International Skating Union has raised its minimum qualifying age to 15 to guard the development of younger athletes. Which countries have the most gold medals at Summer season Olympics? Canadian Equestrian Ian Miller competed in 10 Olympic Games over the course of forty years (1972-2012). That is greater than another competitor in Olympic historical past. Now get ready to be amazed because the file at present stands at thirteen,215 consecutive dribbles! This jaw-dropping achievement showcases the unwavering dedication and unyielding abilities of the file holder. While sports information often steal the limelight, we can’t overlook some quirky world records set in different domains. Within the realm of telecommunications, a marathon telephone call happened between Sandra Kobel and Richard Anstis, lasting a mind-numbing fifty one hours and eleven minutes.

댓글목록 0

등록된 댓글이 없습니다.

Copyright © 소유하신 도메인. All rights reserved.

사이트 정보

회사명 : 회사명 / 대표 : 대표자명
주소 : OO도 OO시 OO구 OO동 123-45
사업자 등록번호 : 123-45-67890
전화 : 02-123-4567 팩스 : 02-123-4568
통신판매업신고번호 : 제 OO구 - 123호
개인정보관리책임자 : 정보책임자명

PC 버전으로 보기